IBDSF Online Community
IBDSF is excited to offer our new IBDSF Online Community, a web-based network of support for those impacted by Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, also known as Inflammatory Bowel Disease, or IBD. The IBDSF Online Community is a safe place to express your thoughts, pose questions, respond to member posts, or just read what others have to say. By joining this community, you will enter our community of support of IBD patients, family members, loved ones, and friends.
- Connect with others who are in similar situations.
- Share personal experiences.
- Participate any time of day and night from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Learn more about coping with IBD from other patients who share common experiences.
- Gain support and provide support to others.
How it works
- Registering with the IBDSF Online Community is fast, free, and confidential.
- Engage in discussions by posting questions and comments of your own and by commenting on other posts.
- You can also participate in the National Crohn’s/Ulcerative Colitis Support Group with your IBDSF Online Community username.
- The IBDSF Online Community is monitored by IBDSF’s IBD expert therapists.